Thursday, July 17, 2008

Libelle/ Dragonfly

Vandaag gespeeld met de libelle van Michael Strong. Hier zie je de voorbeelden. Heb stempels en papier van Club Scrap erbij gebruikt, maar ook papier en een stempel (fluitekruid) van Stampinback. Mocht je vragen hebben over bepaalde technieken, dan kun je me gerust een mailtje sturen.

Today I played with the dragonfly stamp by Michael Strong. Here you see some of the samples I made with Club Scrap papers and stamps, but also with papers and stamp from Stampinback.
If you have any questions about techniques, feel free to email me.

3 comments:

MJ said...

WOW! Those are beautiful. Great job showing off all those techniques. By the way I tagged you on my blog.

http://technostamper.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged-awarded-and-another-sketch.html

Unknown said...

wauw wat een mooie kaarten!

Creative Chaos said...

Ooooh , Hetty wat gaaf allemaal !!!