Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chanoeka - Dag 8/ Hanukkah - Day 8

Op de laatste dag van Chanoeka heb ik een doosje voor je.
In dit doosje zit chocolade "gelt", dat gebruik je om een spelletje met de dreidel te spelen.

On the last day of Hanukkah i have a box for you. Inside this boc is chocolate gelt.
This gelt we use for playing our game with the dreidl.

Het patroon van het doosje heb ik op een ander blog gevonden:
en is gemaakt met papier en stempels van Club Scrap.

The template of this box was found on another blog:
and the paper and stamps I used are all by Club Scrap.

Heb je nog nooit het dreidel spel gespeeld? Dan wil je natuurlijk weten hoe dat gaat. 
Hierover heb ik het volgende filmpje gevonden:

You never played the dreidl game?
Now you want to know how it is played.
I found you this nice tube:


Have a creative day!

4 comments:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Very cool projects!! Elegant! LOVED the video - I am learning so much about my Jewish friends this holiday season and I LOVE it!!

Tammy said...

Awesome box. Enjoyed the video, I thought it was very interesting.

Jen said...

What a beautful box, Hetty! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking With Cricut.

Juliet A said...

I love your gelt box!

I am intrigued by your tealight menorah - did you make it? are those little flowerpots?