Tuesday, August 9, 2011

D2D Cupcake Mouse

Here is my card for the ongoing challenge at
and for the

I used the set: but their is a FREEBIE too if you want to play.

I colored the cupcake mouse with copic markers Cupcake Mouse
and on the cake some glossy accent with
little gemstones were added.
Also around the image there are pink gemstones.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC
and is stuck to a die cut out with a spellbinder
on my cuttlebug.
Background is some design paper from a block
and a ribbon and flower was added to complete the card.

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love the way you did the sentiment, fabulous papers and love the silver pearls you added to the cupcake!

Kelley said...

Hetty, I saw your card at Create with TLC and love it. The 'sprinkles' are too cute.