Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday Sketch: Technostamper 264 and Club Scrap again


Today I made a sketch from  one of my favorite blogs:
The Technostamper
You find all info here:
http://technostamper.blogspot.nl/2013/05/monday-lunchtime-sketch-challenge-264.html

Of course  I used Michael Strong Stamps:
The Little Houses and a sentiment
The paper is Club Scrap
from the kit Equestrian November 2012


The bird is a punch by Stampin'Up!.

The squares are all punched out and
stamped on with stamps to give the
papers a more interesting look.
 I have a tutorial done in 2009 if you want to see more details:
http://craftchaos.blogspot.nl/2009/10/quilt-kaartquilt-card.html
I love this technique for it is great to use
the scraps that are on your table.

When it comes out of the die, it looks like this.

And here is the finished card.
The paper and stamps of this card are all Club Scrap
from the kit Equestrian November 2012.

This card is made for the Die Cut challenge (May 12).

 Have a creative day!



5 comments:

MJ said...

I love that background Hetty! What a fun card. Anything with birds or butterflies always works for me!

Heidi said...

Really like the house card -- the colours are great together!

Laura said...

Hetty, your patchwork card is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing it AND for sharing the directions for making it! What a great way to use up scraps, too!

KnitterPam said...

Great card, Hetty! Equestrian was one of my favorite Club Scrap kits last year.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the die cut patchwork you made, VERY clever and so pretty, I was going to say how much I loved individual items on your card, but will stick with LOVE it ALL.
Faith
x