Inspired by Tricia's sketch
on her Efficient Crafter's blog
I went to work with my
Club Scrap Wisteria papers
and Michael Strong's Lily stamp.
3x 12x12 pieces of cardstock
and 6 panels 4"x 5.25"
Of course Tricia made it assembly style,
so take another look for those instructions
at her blog here.
When you cut and assembly everything for the
cards, you have material for 6 cards.
So here are my finished cards.
I did not always keep exactly to the sketch,
but I did use all the elements.
Today I share the first three with you.
The first one has a background made with
and the big lily stamp is colored with pencil.
The sentiment is by Club Scrap.
The 2nd card is a background done with
viva decor inka gold. On the dark purple
and on the inka gold the lily background stamp
is stamped with versamark and embossed in
orient express embossing powder.
Sentiment also by Club Scrap.
This last card is a;sp done with an alcohil ink
background. The small lily stamp is from the
stamp set Hannah's Busy Bee.
I am working on three more cards, but
I keep those for tomorrow.
See you then!
Have a creative day!