Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tim Holtz October tag: Halloween and Fall

Here we go again for Tim Hotz's challenge
for the 12 tags. After reading the instructions
I started makeing the background for my tag and 
in a juffy i had 3 tags ready and I was having some
different ideas for making the tag.
One was more fall and another more Halloween,
so here I share with you the results of the tags
that I made:

The first one is the Halloween tag and I used
the same frame as on Tim's tag, but I did not
have the enbossing powder,so I only added
glossy accent. 

For the background of the tag I used some 
Tim Holtz stamps and some Michael Strong
stamps. The boo! stamp is a foam stamp
from an unknown manufacturer.

The bats and the birds are dies from Michael Strong.
You find the Michael Strong stamps and dies HERE.

Here is the finished tag,
the witch is stamped and embossed with black embossing
 powder. The animals are cut out of black paper and 
covered with glossy accent.
The next tag is the fall tag with cut out
leaves (thank you Marjie!!) I just love
how the leaves turned out with the spiderweb
stamped on them and some with a spider too. 
All leaves are covered with glossy accent.

Happy Fall is stamped with a tiny alphabet
I have from SU!.

For the last tag I suddenly had Movember
in my head. At the end of October one is already thinking
   of what to do in the next month. 
November is the month for  awareness for prostate cancer
and men are growing mustaches. I love using the
mustache stamp, for my dh always has one.

Thank you for looking and I always love it when you leave
a comment to my post. Have a wonderful Sunday!
                                       


Have a creative day!





3 comments:

Heidi said...

Great looking tags!

Laura said...

Your tags are so cool, Hetty! Love each one of them! Thanks for sharing your creative ideas!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Wonderful tags, Hetty! Love the webbing on the leaves, and especially the rays over the big eyes on the third tag. Happy stamping!