Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Scrap Page: Boat Day

Today we were on our boat
and I made some special pictures
that I used to make today's scrap page.

For this page I used the same stamp
on stencil technique as I used on the card
yesterday. It fits perfect with the water theme.

The paper is from Club Scrap 2012 Come SailAway.

This is the border for which I used a Club Scrap
stencil and ink with the mini cloisonné fish
by Michael Strong and the seaweed that
comes with the turtle stamp.

The larger fish is stamped with versamark
and embossed with clear embossing powder.
Then I colored it with a blending tool 
and used the colors laggon,
leaf and neon orange by Club Scrap.

For the eye of the fish I used a sticky gemstone.

The journaling is printed with the computer,
the font I used is named Agency FB


Have a creative day!




1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh what a fun day on the boat with your family! Just love the blues and greens and all the stamping and embossing you used!!! You really know how to make beautiful artwork, Hetty!