Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Scrap Page: Valentine

Of course today's pageis about Valentine.
I used the Club Scrap Love Ink papers.
It is so easy to make a page,for the kit comes
with wonderful assembly instructions, so no waste of papers!
I used intstuctions for page 5 from the instruction sheet.

You find the instructions on the Club Scrap website
for free here.

My DH and I went on atrip to Rotterdam for Valentine.
There is an absolutely wonderful new market place that
just opened on Oct 2014 that we wanted to see and thought
it a nice idea to have lunch there.

You can read about this place HERE.
We had a wonderful Labanese lunch.

Of course I got some flowers and for my gift I have to 
wait a little longer.I wanted the Edge of Eternity by Ken Follett
in paperback and not the hard cover that is out now.


Of course I changed the sticker heart for an other heart.
The Michael Strong heart stamp.

This time I stamped it on white shrink plastic
with a red inkpad.
I used the large heart stamp and here you see
the large version when stamped and the shrunk vesrion
when heated. Yes, even the color changed,became a little darker.

It is so much fun to use shrink plastic. I could have easily made
the hearts into earings. For this you just punch a hole in the shrink
plastic before heating it.

Thank you for looking.




No comments: