Friday, May 6, 2016

Flower cards

Here are two flower cards. You can use them
for any occasion.
I used Club Scrap flower stamps
and
Michael Strong stamps for the vases.

And of course i share with you how I did this:

I started with cutting a shap out of
a piece of scrap paper of the same size
as the front panel of the card.

I use this to color the shape on the card.

And also for stamping to stay within the shape.

After the stamping you can take of the mask.
Here is how it looks so far.

Now for some coloring. I used my pensils on top of 
the ink and here is the result.

To finish the card I used part of Michael Strong's 
pot stamp embossed in gold on orange paper.

Here a totally different version with other flowers
and part of Mike's vase stamp to give you
another idea.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great idea to stamp and then add a pot, beautiful colours on the cards.

kiwimeskreations said...

What lovely cards Hetty, and a great way to 'frame' the image! Thanks ofr the inspiration.
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman said...

You're such an inspiration. Fabulous technique. Beautiful cards.

LUCYG said...

Love it! Thanks!