Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July

This tag is to wish all my American friends
a very 


Here a little about how I made the tag:
For the background i used this embossing
folder from the Tim Holtz range. Before
embossing I added red and blue distress ink.

And then this is how it came out.
I love this technique.

Now to decorate the tag.
I used Michael Strong's star stamp
and Tim Holtz coffee stamp and sentiment.

I kept it all in the re, white and blues.
The sentiment I had a few runs with befor I got
it half round and in place of the punched out banner.

I enter this tag to the linky party of the
Craftin Desert Divas for their theme is Coffee!


Hope you all have a GREAT day!



6 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Your tag is so festive! My two favorite things, a holiday and coffee! Love this Hetty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful tag Hetty - love the way you used the colours on the embossing folder.
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

How fun, Hetty! I think your U.S. friends will appreciate this very much! I always enjoy this colour combo!

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome stamping and design, Hetty. Love the tag idea.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tee said...

I love your tag! Gorgeous!

Lisa Mensing said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous. Love the inked embossing folder technique Thanks for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas Coffee Linky Party. Lisa DT.