Saturday, October 1, 2016

Saturday card: Pumpkin

Happy Saturday to you!
Hope you have enjoyed all my coffee cards the past week.
Here is defenitely the last one for some time, but i had this one ready
to be posted, but wasn't in time.
So here it is today: my favorite flavor of coffee:
Pumpkin Spice Latte or PSL.

For my card I used the Pumpkin stamp set by 
and a sentiment and digital pumpkin papers from 

I stamped the pumpkins on kratpaper with versamark and 
embossed them with orange embossing poweder and colored
them with an orange  distress marker.
The leaves behind the pumpkins are embossed with green
embossing powder and also colored with  distress markers,

For the cup i used the die from Tim Holtz
and started with printing this lovely pumpkin paper.
Then I used it to cut out the cup. The sentiment was
printed to and placed carefully over the sleeve
(it took me two times to get it right!).

Thank you for looking and 
have a great and creative day!


5 comments:

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Fabulous, Hetty! This card makes me want to go to Starbucks! WITH YOU!
Hugs!

Tlc Creations said...

Very unique card.....I love the pumpkins.
Paulette

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful fall coffee card, Hetty! I love how you used the sentiment as the coffee sleeve! I'm still in coffee card mode - I have so many ideas and there were stamps and digis I didn't get to use. I'm going to have to start earlier next time!

Laura said...

Oh, how fun, Hetty! A beautiful card! Love the coffee/pumpkin theme too!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Hetty - love it!! I missed some of your coffee cards as DH was in hospital for a few days, scuttling my intention to join in the hop this time. I do enjoy your coffee cards
Blessings
Maxine