Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Flamingo's and coffee

Day 9 for the color challange and here
is a pink card for you.

You find everything about the color challenge on

The choice for my pink card is because of the
Tic Tac Toe challenge on the 
I choose: Multi layers, glitter and pink.

The background paper and the flamingo are all digital images
of the November Paradise kit by Club Scrap.
Behind the flamingo the coffee sleevi is made with 
silver washi glitter tape.
I colored the flamingo with watercolor
and added an extra wing to the bird.
This was cut out from aanother flamingo imga
and added with foam tape.
The sentiment also came with the Club Scrap kit
and as most of you know, I am in Paradise when
I have my coffee!

 Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


1 comment:

Dana Johnson said...

Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Come and Get it Challenge! ~DT Dana