Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Beautiful You

This card is made with a wonderful new set I have
from Stampin'Up! called Beautiful You.
It has a bunch of wonderful images and sentiments. 

I made my first card for the 
The girl image is stamped twice,
once on the kraft colored paper
and next on the patterened paper. From the
patterned paper  the dress and hat part
is cut out and glued to the image on the 
kraft paper.
Once i got started I just could not stop anymore.
The image looks wonderful on kraft paper. Here
they are colored with a white pencil. I have so many
Stampin Up! older design paper blogs that not available
anymore, but are perfect for these kind of cards.
To some i added ribbons and to some I added
a few sticky pearls.
Birthday cards always come in handy and more
playing with the stamps and the design papers.
On the left card I colored the image and used
some design paper.

On these cards i colored my images with markers
in the colors of the background design papers.
Can you see I had fun? Well more to come!

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


7 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

These are wonderful! What great ideas, Hetty!

Unknown said...

Wat zijn ze leuk, Hetty! Grappig dat je blijkbaar niet kon stoppen met deze stempel ;-) Groet Hannie

Tineke said...

Wat een mooie kaarten Hetty! Je kunt zien dat je er steeds meer zin in kreeg, met al die leuke ideetjes!

Trix said...

Wat een leuke set, Hetty!
Daar kun je zeker hele mooie kaarten mee maken en dat heb je dan ook gedaan. :-)
Is het één (grote) set of zijn het er 2?
Het fotootje is zo klein dat ik het haast niet kan zien.
Dit soort schetsstempels van SU daar houd ik erg van.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! what BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING cards, love the images. Look forward to the rest you have in mind
Faith
x

Melissa Craig said...

I love this card! Great job with paper piecing. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Wow! What wonderful cards!! I love the fussy cut images!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That