Sunday, January 28, 2018

Viva La Verve January Sketch

One of my favorite sketches are those by
Julee Tilman from Verve Stamps.
She has so many wonderful digital and 
real coffee stamps. Yes, I do have quite a few,
but recently I got this new digital "All my LOVE"
digital set and I used it for my card today.

You find the sketch on the 
and many more beautiful samples.


So the background papers are from an old
design paper block by Echo Park. and they are
perfect for the Valentine theme of the card.
The heart is a thinlit by Stampin'Up! .

I added the sentiment inside the cup with Photoshop
befor I printed it. The cup is covered with glossy accent.
The button and the ribbon are by DL.ART.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, that is gorgeous.

~amy~ said...

Love the different elements Hetty...makes for a very fun card!

Laura said...

Too cute! Love that tiny coffee pot and that sentiment! ...and that cool thin die cut heart! Lovely layout too!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, your designs are so beautifully thought out, I love how you have got the shine on the cup and the beautiful die etc etc.
Faith
x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card, Hetty! So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!