Today no sketch but a color challenge for my card.
You find this color challenge on the
I used the following stamps for my card:
Tim Holtz Bird Crazy CMS212
Tim Holtz Mini Bouquet CMS269
Tim Holtz Halftone & Rings CMS260
Good thoughts CMS085
I want to share with you how I made this card:
1. get the colors out and my idea was to use the bird stamp.
2. I stamped the bird and the flower on the card
and on a post-it note for cutting out. After the images are cut out,
I coverd the original stamped images on the card.
3. When the images are covered I used the pear pizzazz
and the halftone stamp for the background of the panel.
4. On top of the background the sentiment is stamped.
5. The flower is colored with the Daffodil Delight
6. The bird is colored with the ink from the inkpads
and a watercolor brush.
Of course my card is for day 20 of
Thank you for looking
and have a creative and colorful day!