Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The Daily Marker day 6

As today the Chineese year of the pig has started,
I share with you a card with this fun little piggy
(a free digital image by Michael Strong).

The coloring is for 
and you find all the details HERE.


I colored the piggy with Stampin'blends by Stampin'Up!
and gave the piggy a little real tail with some gold colored
wrapping ribbon  as I saw Mike going on his sample.
Such a fun idea!

The image I found when I googled for a
coloring page for the Chinese New Year.

So I share it here with you too.
I think it is absolutely cute!

In the background of my card you see the use of gold foil.
I added some glue here and there and added the foil on top.
Love this technique!
The Chinese lettering is a page out of a book I found
on a flee market.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Love your Chinese New Year card, Hetty! The color and layout are so pretty. Love how you colored and shaded Mike's piggy and also the 2019! Sweet card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Hetty, and I love how you have used a 'googled' image and the flea market paper - fabulous details.
Blessings
Maxine