Sunday, May 5, 2019

2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop: day 3 - tag it!

Welcome to another day of coffee goodness for the

Not much time today, so here is one
Artist Trading Coin.
Rules: 2.5 inch in size
and not for sale, just exchange
artwork: anything is possible!

Today I made a Liberation Artist Trading Coin tag.
Her in The Netherlands it is Liberation Day.
You can read about it HERE
Yesterday it was Rememberance Day
thinking about those who died during the 2nd World War.
My husband and I went to the special remembrance with
our King and Queen in Amsterdam.

So I decided i wanted to make someting special Dutch for today.
Some who follow my blog, know, orange is the color 
of our country, because our King is from The House of Orange.
The cup (Tim Holtz stamp) is in the colors of the Dutch 
national flag. I stamped the cup twice. The 2nd time on
white paper for coloring and added the cut out part with
a piece of foam tape to the tag.

Why a tag? Because the challenge on the 
So out of a larger tag, I cut the ATC-tag.

It makes two coins out of the tag,
but no time today to make more.

The first part of the sentiment is by Verve Stamps
and the cuppa Joe is part of the Tim Holtz stamp.

Thanks for looking
and have a latte creative day!



20 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love how you turned your ATC into a mini tag! Such vibrant colors and great inky layers!

~amy~ said...

So clever using the tag Hetty! I love this one...the colors are awesome and I adore that mug.

New Creations said...

I love your mini tag and inking!

tonyamaries said...

Very clever! Love the colors!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful and beautiful work and given an arty look.
I didn't realise that the Netherlands had a different Remembrance day than the UK. I'll have to go to the link, a thoughtful day for you all.
Faith x

Billie A said...

Great colors and fun idea for the tag.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO clever and SO sweet. You just watch, Hetty...I will give this a try. I'll do my best to get one done during this Coffee Hop. You really have my creative wheels turning. Thanks so much for the fabulous inspiration. Have a blessed weekend and a great week ahead.
Karen Letchworth

Becca Yahrling said...

You are so creative, Hetty! I love this one.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful artistic coin. I love the colors.

Maria said...

A fun creative way to make a tag! Your tag is full of wonderful color and details, so pretty!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking and very patriotic AT Coin/tag Hetty - I love it
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

Your tag is wonderful!

Macarena said...

This is cute! Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Vivian Foo said...

This is such a cute tag with the ribbon. Brilliant idea.

Karenladd said...

What a great idea to turn your coin into a pretty tag. I love the colors you used, and the artsy design

Lisa said...

Love this! That bit of blue really pops against the other colors... beautiful!

VanessaB said...

awesome!! these coins you make look fun!

Dandi93 said...

Orange happens to be my favorite color, Great tag Hetty.

Helen Gullett said...

Hetty, your ATCoin is fabulous. LOVE the colors and mug.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

I am really enjoying all the artist coins you are sharing! So beautiful and such a fun little project!