Thursday, June 6, 2019

Simon Says: new challenge on Instagram


So Simon Says Stamp now not only has a challenge on
Monday and Wednesday on the Blog,
but also a new challenge only on Instagram.
And this is the challenge and here are my cards:
I first made the above card, with a background of
stencils and oxide Fossilized Amber distress ink.
The stampswhere a gift, so not sure of the brand,
but perfect for this challenge. A few gemstones 
for some finish bling and I posted my card to Instagram.
You can find me as 4hetty.

Then I had another idea and made this card with 
a direct to paper background I still had on my table.
I stamped some Honey Bee clear stamps on it.
The tea mug I did on a seperate piece of paper and 
added onto the strip with foma tape.
Some splashes on the background in the matching
color of the mug for some sea feeling.
The sentiment is by Verve Stamps.

Thank you very much for looking 
and have a creative day!




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

2 cards 2 Brilliant ideas and both are just Summer fun, love the colours and your fab coffee theme.
Faith x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

OH wow, I love both cards so much! I think I saw your cards on instagram but missed the text about that Simon has a special IG challenge now. Thanks for sharing!