Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Bugaboo Christmas in July 4

Here is my card for day 4 of the

Today it is a bingo challenge
and now that my card is finished I notice
I made a cross on the bingo:
Ribbon and bow - Bugaboo image - die cut
Patterned paper - Bugaboo image - pearls

The bugaboo image I used is:
(remember all stamps this week are half prize)

Also this is the movie theme and you won't believe it,
but I seen a lot of  xmas movies, but this one I misssed,
so I watched the trailer and now it is on my xmas list!
I colored the image with stampin'blends and
cut the image with a circle die. 
The background in green with a matching scallop die.
Made it look like a bauble in a tree and added
tree little sticky pearls.

I found this matching sentiment on the internet by
googling for Elf movie quotes.

The design paper is from my stash and I used 
the cut off part to decorate the inside of the card.
Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




9 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super cute Hetty! It took me years before I liked the movie. Guess I developed a quirkie sense of humour

Billie A said...

Your card is just darling. Great coloring and card design. Sweet image and sentiment. So glad you're playing along with our Christmas in July at Catch the bug.
Billie A
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

LUCYG said...

Totally adorable card. I’ve never seen the movie, either, but I do know some of the funny lines from it. 😊

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Hetty - the quote us perfect for your elf on a candy cane!
Blessings
Maxine

Margreet said...

Wat een ontzettend leuk kaartje, Hetty! Je hebt de elf mooi gekleurd en hij zit daar heerlijk op zijn candycane. De tekst is heel gaaf.
Fijn dat je weer meedoet met het CIJ event van Catch the Bug.
xxx Margreet DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

How adorable! I so love your DO and the fun fun sentiment too!!! So glad you are playing along with the CIJ challenges!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your card Hetty, great colouring, paper and sentiment.
Faith x

Tammy Miller said...

So Stinkin cute I just love this! Thanks for joining our CIJ Bingo Challenge we appreciate you taking the time to play along!

Fikreta said...

So nice card!