Monday, July 22, 2019

Bugaboo Christmas in July

At Bugaboo Stamps it is Christmas in July
all week!

Oh, and it comes with a great sale too:

For all details clik on the image ore HERE.
And it comes with a challenge every day!
So here is my card for day 1
and my favorite Christmas movie is 
Santa Clause.

For my card I used this Santa image by Bugaboo
and colored it with my Stampin'Blends. The sentiment
is also by Bugaboo.

The cute houses design paper is from a 6x6 inch paper
block I have for ages. You know I have this box full
of blocks for Christmas and I will get them out this
week!

As you can see i used the left over strip
of paper for the inside of the card.

Thanks for looking 
and have a creative day!



11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great, and fun card Hetty - to avoid that sentiment (the cost factor) I buy gifts through the year, and generally in sales!
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very cute card, and excellent colouring. The blue and red look great together.

Fikreta said...

very sweet card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very cute and fun card- love the DP you used as the backdrop! I love this sentiment- we have 24 nieces and nephews on my side alone- and I usually get them all a little something- so that sentiment is one of my favorites! Thanks so much for joining in the CIJ 10th Anniversary celebration at Bugaboo!!!

Catherine Kraft said...

Very cute card Hetty! I've never used Digi stamps. Looks like something I need to try. Hugs~~ Cathy

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A WOnderful card Hetty, love the image and the background is perfect. Love the sentiment too.
Faith x

Margreet said...

Wat een geweldig leuke kaart voor het CIJ event van Catch the Bug, Hetty.
Het huisjespapier past er perfect bij.
xxx Margreet DT

Pia S said...

This DP is awesome and perfect as background for the shopping Santa. Great card! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event at Catch the Bug.

Tammy Miller said...

I love your project, thank you so much for taking the time to join in our Saturday CIJ event it means so much to us to have you!

Tammy Miller said...

I love your project, thank you so much for taking the time to join in our Saturday CIJ event it means so much to us to have you!

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, your Santa is gorgeous and the paper is perfect for the card. Perfect sentiment for the card. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug 9th Annual Christmas in July Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.