Sunday, September 29, 2019

National Coffee Day and Jewish New Year


What a great way to start the
Jewish New Year with coffee.
I just had to combine these too.
After sundown it is Jewish New Year
and of course we finish our special meal
with coffee and apple pie!

You find the Coffee Hop HERE.
For my card I used images by Michael Strong.
The apple is a digital FREEBIE and you can find it HERE.
The hebrew sentiment is by Zum Gali Gali Rubber Stamps.

This is the inside of the card.

The background is a piece of design paper.
The coffee cup is colored with pencil.

Here my coffee and apple pie:

Shana Tova to all my friends!
Happy New Year!

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




4 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful coffee card! Love the way you colored those beautiful stamps! Happy New Year!

LUCYG said...

Happy New Year, Hetty!

Organic said...

Hi Hetty! Love the card. Great looking as always.

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!