Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Bugaboo Bingo

Here my card for the Bingo challenge on the 
weekly challenge on the 

This week it is a B-I-N-G-O
and my choice is: Bugaboo image - embossing and button.
For my card I used the Friday Freebie Turkey Pumpkin
and colored this with my SU! stampingblends.
I printed the image twice and cut the pumpkin
of the second image to have a 3d effect on the card.

The leaves are cut with a strip die by Tim Holtz.
The background od the card is embossed with a leaves
embossing folder.
Before running the panel trough the big shot,
I added a few Fall colors of distress ink on the 
embossing folder to create the colorful background.

This sentiment is from my digital stamp stash,
 not sure where I found it.

I also used some design paper left over pieces to
finish the cards. Thankful for my box of buttons.
There is always one I can use.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




6 comments:

Chris said...

Your card is gorgeous Hetty, great use of the freebie image, gorgeous background and colours- your design is fabulous! Thank you your lovely comment and thank you for playing along at Catch the Bug.
Chris
x

Fikreta said...

its wonderful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute Thanksgiving card with that fun turkey image and you chose some wonderful background papers to go with him. Adding the leaves made it even more awesome.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such fun and beautifully put together and coloured. Love this card.
Faith x

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty this is adorable with all those fall leaves. Great 3 D effect with the 2 pumpkins. Now for my other role....Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so fun and creative! COngrats on your win over at Bugaboo!