Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - day 6

Day #6 on the 
is here:
For this card, I used some digital images from
my computer, but to be honest, I have no idea
who had made them (so if you happen to know,
please add the info in the comment box, thank you).

My idea for this card, was to  print on book paper
and it came out real well,

On the back pannel I used a paw print stencil
on the book paper.

Don't forget my GIVEAWAY on
the first day of the hop. You find it HERE.

Thank you for looking
and have a latte creative day!



14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Fun text background and cute little kitty --- guess I should say kitties as I just spotted the one behind the cup! (smile)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute! Most mornings I know it's at least a two cup day, lol

mamawcindy said...

Love your adorable card Hetty, This would be perfect for my grand daughter. Love It!
cindys-greencricut

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this and for me every day is a two cup day. Yesterday I had a third.

Fikreta said...

adorable card!
love these cats!

Becca Yahrling said...

It's always a 2 cup day for me - watch out when I need a 3rd! haha
This is simply adorable, Hetty. Love the images you used - darling.

Billie A said...

So cute. Perfect for the coffee lovers hop

LUCYG said...

Fabulous card. I love the images! Please let us know if you find the source.

New Creations said...

Love how you printed on the book paper, cute cats!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kitties and coffee what could be better? Sharing them with a friend.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful way to add interest to your card by printing the image on book paper - a fabulous result Hetty, especially with the background also made using a printed page
Blessings
Maxine

Laura said...

Just love this card! That printed background is cool and love the paw prints. Beautiful colors, love the yellow and aqua and soft brown! Thanks for the fun!

Shelly said...

This is so sweet, Hetty!

Lisa said...

So very sweet! I love this!