Monday, November 25, 2019

Cupcake Inspirations - Snowman

This week there is a fun challenge on the
#CIC483
a theme challenge: Snowman.

Here is my card:
For this card I used all kinds of Tim Holtz materials.
The snowman and the sentiment are rubber stamps
and the background is a stencil and I used 
weathered wood distress oxide ink.

I stamped the snowman on a seperate piece of white 
cardstock, colored the image with watercolor zig
markers and then used a star thinlit to cut the
snowman. The words snowman fell of and I added
this on the left side.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!






7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

How wonderful- Love the background and the snowman in the star is really cool!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great background and a cute star with the snowman.

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, your snowman is adorable. We are supposed to be getting some snow tomorrow which is a concern for the upcoming holiday traveling.

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely snowman card Hetty - love your stenciled background
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! he is super adorable in his star, love your background too and the sentiment.
Faith x
PS. Forgot to say, I linked the name to you as soon as I heard what it was. xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, my friend! I am long overdue for a visit here! Your snowman is so cute and I love the sweather bakground! We've had a bit of snow a couple times but it didn't last. I am not a winter girl so I miss fall already! Our cold weather started early so we didn't have much fall. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun snowman card! So glad you shared with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie