Thursday, December 5, 2019

Club Scrap Coffeehouse

Yippee!!
Club Scrap has done it again.
Yes another coffee themed kit:
digital and real paper.
I LOVE it!!
Take a look here:

While waiting for the papers to arrive,
I downloaded the Digital Kit to play with.
You find the Hybrid Coffee House images HERE.
And it is only $ 4,95.
So here my first two cards. I made the cards first in photoshop
and saved them as jpg. Next I printed the images twice to make
real cards with it.

Card #1
For this card I used a piece of dotted scrap paper
in the background. I cut the border of cups off the 
2nd print and added it with foam tape to the card.

For some more dimention I added a little gemstone
on top and on the bottom of the card in the center
of the devider image.

Card #2
Here I added some more color on the middle panel
of the card by using the same mustard color as the card.

Here you can see the layering of the card. I used foam tape.
Also here some extra dimention with sticky gemstones.

More to come soon ;-)

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


5 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Coffee cards are so cute. Glad club scrap did another coffee theme.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Looks like a fun kit and I bet you create some really awesome cards too. Enjoy!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Hetty - I especially love the sentiment on the second card
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful work and designs Hetty.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful cards!