Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Club Scrap Monthly Sketch Challenge: March

Here is this month sketch on the


A great sketch for my basket of 
Club Scrap papers.



 Here my finsihed card on a pile of
mini pizza boxes I found tucked away
in one of my closets (Julie, what can we
do with these??)
See the bottle caps I used? Which kit was that?
And some paisley embossing in the background.



And here a more close-up look of my card.
Everything is Club Scrap, but from various kits
I have. The design paper is from the
Western Hybrid  kit, printed with the computer.




3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and textural card Hetty - love your colour scheme
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO much texture on your card, who would know it's printed, love those bottle tops too, a fabulous card Hetty.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Karen Wyngaard said...

I love everything about this card, Hetty. Great mix of patterns!