Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Easy cards with Cats and Dogs


I am trying to use up more of my stash
and here are some easy and fun cards.

This is what you do: pick some background paper.
Mine are out of a magazine called Take Ten and Flow.

Use up all the stamped images you have lying around,
and I found these cats and dogs stamped images by
Tim Holtz. I colored them with my stampin'blends.

Then I take out my word stickers by Tim Holtz
and look at all the cards I ended up with!






Sorry, needed a drink in between making
these cards and my coffee was finished.




Cheers! I hope I have given you some 
quick and easy ideas.

Thanks for looking,
stay safe and
stay creative!



6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Hetty these are all so fantastic and I love the cute kitties and dogs. Great backgrounds for them too. Take care of yourself and stay healthy too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving these Hetty - especially how you have positioned some of the images against the paper - especially in cards 4,5 and 7.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your papers and the cats and dogs, fabulous cards Hetty.
Faith x

mary noble said...

All of these are such fun and cute cards, TFS! Mary Noble

Laura said...

Your cards are wonderful Hetty! You have such a great artistic eye for design!

Fikreta said...

wonderful cards!