Thursday, November 12, 2020

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop: Day 7

 

Good Morning Coffee Lovers,

Have you been visiting the 
and noticed all the wonderful sponsors we have?

Today I share some of the stamps I have

I made this cute little wallhanger with my Club Scrap 
stamps and papers.
The following sets were used:
Mocha Java 2002
Brewed Awakenings 2012
Coffeehouse 2019
Yes, I am a long-standing member and the fill my
coffee hobbit to the brim.

As you know, I just moved house, and still rearranging
my now smaller craft room and when you do this, you
find things you kept for future use. So this little wooden
box came out off a pile. It is only 1/4 inch deep and
I suddenly had an idea. The box is covered with old paper
distress paint and left overnight to dry.

Here you see how it looks when finished.
I measured the boxes, cut the papers
and stamped the images.
The spoons where stamped with versamark
and embossed with silver embossing powder.
In the backgrounds I stamped a few coffee rings
with gathered twigs distress ink.

On the backside another cup with my signature.

Thank you for looking,
stay safe, enjoy your coffee
and keep crafting!





6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Squeal! Oh! Hetty you are just amazing, what a wonderful make, perfect for your craft room.
Faith x

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful creation and it would be perfect for your new kitchen.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the little wall hanger you made. That is so cute!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Hey there and hope you are all moved in. LOVE your coffee posts as I can't live without my morning coffee. This cute cute plaque will be prefect in your kitchen I am sure.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great 'find' Hetty and a wonderful completed project - love it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

oh so amazing!