Friday, December 11, 2020

Coffee Loving Card Makers Guest Designer


Hello Coffee Loving Craft Friends,

I am back on the 
as a Guest Designer with this card:
You find all the details and how the card looks inside 
on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.
I have used all stamps and stancils by:

As you have come here, 
I have another card to share with you.
For this card I also use various stamp sets by Funky Fossil Designs:

For coloring I used Stampin'Blend markers by
Stampin'Up!

I did not think I would have so much fun with these
piggy stamps, but i am using them for all kind of occasions.

Thank you for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting.







 

4 comments:

LUCYG said...

These are fabulous. So happy and fun. 😊

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great and fun card designs.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super cards and great ideas Hetty.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

So wonderful cards!