Thursday, March 25, 2021

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 7


Welcome coffee loving crafty friends,

Have you seen all the wonderful artwork at
And all the fun prizes there are to win?

For my card today I used 
Honey Bee Perfect Blend clear  stamp set

I started out by stamping the word coffee
with versamark and used clear embossing powder.
After spraying the pannel with Kitch Flamingo distress spray
(one of my favorites these days!) and using a piece of paper towel
to rub the words clean, I got this beautiful background.
The cute little beans from the same set are stamped in brown distress oxide ink.


As for the slothy, he is colored with Stampin'Blends
and cut out by hand. I found this lovely metal clock
in one of my drawers waiting to be used!

Thank you for looking!

Stay safe, keep crafting
and enjoy your coffee!

 

5 comments:

Billie A said...

So cute. Fun image and love the added clock to go along with the sentiment. Love it.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so cute! And yes, it is coffee time!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute image. Great card design.

Fikreta said...

its so lovely!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You and your coffee card ideas are just amazing Hetty, I love this card with the sloth and the clock.
Faith x