Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Father's Day!


Hello Crafty Friends,

It is always a stuggle what to get my dearest husband for Father's Day.
Socks he has enough, perfumes and books too. No wishlist.
So I noticed we only had one beer glass left and so I ordered six new
beer glasses ans some bottles of beer to fill it with.
Tonight I will coock something that goes perfect with a glass of beer.
Ok, not an original present, but just what we needed :-)

At least I had the right stamps to make the matching card!!
They are all by Stampin'Up! with matching dies.
The sets I used are Bubble Over and Mixed Drinks.
De sentiment is from Guy Greetings.
A pity you do not see the Nuovo glitter on the beer glasses.


This is going to be a Happy Father's Day!

Hope all your men will have one too.

Thanks for looking and
have a creative day!







 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A very practical gift and a fabulous card to go with it Hetty. I hope your DH had a great day
Blessings
Maxine

Judy Inukai said...

Awesome card and perfect present to go with it.

Fikreta said...

so great!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I was convinced I had commented on this fabulous work Hetty, I love your card as I'm sure Raymond did, especially the glasses and beer you also gave him. Super work.
Faith x