Monday, August 23, 2010

Club Scrap Retreat

Hi everyone!
Here I am enjoying a margarita after having  a SUPER Club Scrap Retreat, were I met lots of my (online) friends, were I crafted and made some wonderful projects and have a suitcase full of new inspiration. You sure are all dying to see these projects, but I cannot spill the beans for those who will go in October, so all I can tell you it is CLUB SCRAP STYLE and FANTASTIC!! 
                         

Now I rest my case and will enjoy a little vacation before you will see another new tutorial. I have some great new ideas. Thank you Tricia and Dinah for yet an other wonderful experience!  As of today I will start saving for the next one.
In the mean time I hope you all have some patience and I will see you soon.

Creative greetings,
Hetty

2 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! I'm doing the retreat-in-a-box in October. I'm really looking forward to it!

Capescrapper said...

So glad you had fun!!