Friday, August 5, 2011

Penny Black Saturday challenge 162

Here is my card for the
and the theme is:
Penny Black/ground
meaning
make a background with a Penny Black stamp.
Here is how I made the background
for this card: Batik Bleach technique
and I have a tutorial for you HERE.

You need some glimmermist (or spray ink)
and bleach and of course your PB stamp.
I used "Brush Bud" 2104C for this background
and "Dream a dream" 3615H for the focal image.
If you like to use this background,
you can safe this picture to your own computer.
And with the little scrap that I had left
after cutting I used for the inside. It was just  
too nice to throw away.

Have a creative day!

3 comments:

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous background and sweet image.

Angela said...

Wat een schatje Hetty....
Kunt wel zien dat je in het onderwijs zit... het gaat je (dacht ik) zo makkelijk af om weer een tutorial in elkaar te knutselen. Respect hoor!!!
grt Angela

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card hetty...love the bleach background...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx