Here is a fun idea for Valentine:
how about a bookmark?
This is what you need:
Michael Strong mini heart stamp
different colors of paper scraps
heat gun (not on picture)
glue stick (not on picture)
1. stamp and emboss about 5 or 6 mini hearts.
2. cut the hearts out of the paper with a scissor.
3. cut from one of the scraps a strip
of 1,5 inch (3 cm) wide.
4. 4. Glue the hearts underneath
ech other on the strip of paper.
5. cut away the excess of the strip
you do not want to see.
6. Punch a hole in the top heart
and thread the ribbon through.
To finish it, you can write a
message on the back of the bookmark.
Have a creative day!