Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Scrap page: Technology

The challenge this week is: Technology 
and after some thought I came up
with this:
Pictures of my gym machines,
that help me loose so much weight.
I still go to the gym 3 times a week.
It was fun to shoot these pictures.

Can you see what machines they are?
As for the stamping,
this is such a fun and easy technique
shared by Heidi Wegman on the 
Michael Strong yahoogroup.
You find the tutorial on her blog HERE.



For the stamping I used Club Scrap Tilescape stamps
and Michael Strong stamps.

The paper is Club Scrap Tilescapes of 2011



Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you tried it and it looks great!

Laura said...

Hetty, I love your background and your layout and the topic of your scrap page! You did a wonderful job on it. And congrats on doing so well at keeping fit! You are my inspiration! hugs,
Laura