Monday, January 20, 2014

Club Scrap weekly chronicles wk2: Winter


It took me some time to come up with an idea
for my winter themed page for 
Club Scrap's Weekly Chronicles.

Why you may ask......well winter in the Netherlands
is very mild until now and pictures just
look like an autumn day. So what to do?
How about some typical Dutch winter food?
I found a nice vegetarian recipe for typical Dutch
split pea soup. You can find an original recipe
and some more info here.

Of course there are many different recipies and
you can google on peasoup recipe (vegetarian if
you like).

For journaling I made a kind of clipboard out of
paper.On topmy journaling for this week and underneath
I have added the recipe (so I won't loose it).

The papers i used for this page is Club Scrap's Bon Appetit
(June 2012). Here Iused some of the stickers and cut outs.

Here you see the ingredients of the soup.
Also you see the typical sausage peaple eat with
the soup. We had a beef sausage for the last 
evening we had the soup.

Thank you for looking.

Have a creative day!


No comments: