Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Scrap Page: Hanukkah

Tonight we will light all the candles on the candle holder
and the festival of Hanukkah will be over.

Today I made this scrap page with a photo that my daughter 
had send me of her lighting the candles with the
children at home. Tradition goes on!

Papers are from Club Scrap and the star of David is 
made with a stamp from Michael Strong.

It is the large triange stamp uesed twice and embossed in silver.
With a few turquoise gemstones it looks very flashy.

The sentiments came with the  Club Scrap kit.
I have this kit since 2006 and I save all the papers
and only use them once a year. Just a few pages left.

Adorable picture, right?!

I showed you the wall decoration I made before (here),but not 
totally finished. I did not want to spoil the surprise for our yearly family
gathering. These dreidels completed the decoration.The are gift enveloppes.

I made the dreidel enveloppes
and these gifts go inside with the money inside
the gift.
I used a puunch for the ovals
and dies to cut out the images.

Here all the gifts and enveloppes.

All the images are by Create with TLC.

We had a lovely family evening, I am sorry Hanukkah is over.
It is always such a Happy Festival with all the candles.



Have a creative day!


2 comments:

Peg Klitch said...

Hetty, once again you are so creative. The triangles are perfect for the Star of David. I especially love the silver and turquoise colors. The envelopes are adorable too. What wonderful traditions you and your family have created.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A VERY beautiful page, showing tradition going on to the next and the next generation, Your dreidel envelopes are so pretty.

Thank you for sharing your celebration with us, I learnt a lot.