Thursday, February 4, 2016

Sew much latte

Today I made another coffee card with
Club Scrap's Coffee Break papers and stamps.

I made this card for a challenge on the 
Here is a challenge with a sewing theme:
Sew and Sew

So instead of using double sided tape to fasten my
papers, I got my sewing machine out and sew
the papers to the back panel. Also I used some
burlap that i stamped with coffee beans from the
older Club Scrap Mocha Java kit (not available anymore).

In the middle of the card i created a shaker box.
For this I used the circle elements, that came
with the Club Scrap January Celebrate kit.
I turned them around and on the backside I stamped
the Coffee Break stamps, than added an acrylic window
and foam tape. Inside there are red, dark and light
brown sequins and a tiny metal spoon.
That cute coffee cup bean also cam with the kit.

The burlap piece on the bottom is stamped with 
the Mocha Java coffee ring wooden stamp.
The burlap did not come with the kit, that is 
from my stash.

Thank you very much for looking!

Creative greetings,



11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card - love your shaker element on this, and the stamping around the circle is a great touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Papercrafting Princess said...

Too cute!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW, love the stamped hessian, another fabulous coffee card, I do so love them.

Scrapintheattic.com said...

Wow, love your card! The stamping on the burlap works really well it's the stitching. The shaker box is so cute. Thank you for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner, hugs Jan x

Lori Kobular said...

Love this card! The papers you used are awesome!

Lisa D said...

Love everything about this, Hetty! The sewn on burlap, the stamping on the burlap, the little spoon and shaker circle! Nicely done.

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Hetty! Love the burlap on the card. Great texture! Have a great day!

Roberta S said...

This card is fantastic!! Great layout, great color, great texture!

LUCYG said...

Another pin for me. :) Thank you!

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Hetty, I LOVE this! It's absolutely brilliant! I love the shaker element and the cute little spoon and coffee-cup button! Stamping the coffee beans on burlap is a fabulous touch - must remember this!!! I have not tried stamping on burlap before - so clever you are! Your stitching looks awesome too! Well done, Hetty!

Capescrapper said...

Love this Hetty!!