Monday, November 7, 2016

Sssssee You!

Here my coloring result for day of 
The Daily Marker color challenge.
Here is the result of my coloring.
For my cards I used Michael Strong's coloring book.

I scanned the image and made it card size.
Also digital I added a sentiment to these snakes:
"Sssssso nicccce to ssssssee you!"
The snakes are colored with pencil.

I had printed two images (in case something went wrong)
and ended up with two colored images,
so why not making two cards.

Here is my grandson, aged 4 yr and 4 months, He loves to color too.

This is the result of his coloring.

Card #1 with  more colored snakes and 
a leave background design paper and a red ribbon.

Card #2 I used a more monochromatic color for
each snake. In the end I  added a glitter ribbon
and a few sticky gemstones.
These snake cards are fun men cards.


Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



No comments: