Monday, December 5, 2016

Mojo Monday 477

Happy Monday everyone!
On Facebook I notice a lot of beautiful snow
pictures, so I guess it is cold out there.
We have freezing weather, beautiful skies,
but no snow.
This is the nightsky over the lake behind our house today.
For my card I used the new sketch up on
the Mojo Monday Blog today.

Paper, sentiment and images are all by Club Scrap.
I used the new December digital kit called
For the sweather I used the embosing folder
cable knit by Stampin'Up!.
The patches on the arm of the sweater were made
with an oval punch and a white gelpen.

Thanks for looking,
stay warm and creative!




4 comments:

Karen Wyngaard said...

Such a cute card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love those papers and the sweater is fabulous, love the elbow patches :)
Faith
x

Laura said...

Your sweater is just adorable, Hetty! Love it!! And what a beautiful sunset photo!!! THanks so much for all the eye candy!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Brrr - sounds really cold at your place. but those sunsets would be worth it - the sweater looks wonderful on that lovely card Hetty.
Blessings
Maxine