Friday, January 27, 2017

CAS sketch challenge 207


Here is my sketch for the challenge on the 
I still had my Club Scrap Color Me Happy rubber 
stamps on my table and came up with this idea.

For the wavy border I first stamped a few of the flowers
on a sticky post it note, so that I could use those
for masking. After stamping the border and the
sentiment, I coloured the flowers with distress
markers. With distress spray broken china I made
the spots you see in the background. I also added some
of the metallic dots that came with this kit.

You find the CAS Colors & Sketches Blog
HERE. And can see more samples of this
fun and wavy sketch.
I had so much fun with the flowers and I had a 
background left over from my card yesterday,
thad I created another card. So you first stamp
2 flowers, put a post it note cut out flower on top
and you can stamp more flowers. Also distress 
markers have been used to color the flowers.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Stunning work. I really like the first card. You rocked the sketch.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely flower stamp, great to use it for the sketch, Love the second card too.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What gorgeous cards Hetty - love the way you have used the sketch in the firs one, and your masking in the second one is superb.
Blessings
MAxine

Jill P said...

some how I missed this
so pretty