Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Happy Birthday Yael!

Happy birthday to my eldest daughter!
Hope your day will be GREAT!!

Rember for your 12th birthday we went to
Disney in Florida? What a magical time we had?!
I think the magic has always stayed with you.
Here my gift to you today.
Besides Disney you love the uniqueness of the
unicorn and I have hidden my gift
in this purse for you.

My card is made with stamps by Revers Confetti
called Unicorn Wishes.

The background is first stamped with the images
in versamark and then embossed with white
embossing powder. Next I used the 7 colors of
the rainbow to color the background. The white
embossed parts work as a resist.

The sentiment is stamped on black paper and
embossed with white embossing powder to.
The words is a die from Stampin'Up!

Yael, hope you SHINE today!

Big birthday kisses
xxxxx


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful and whimsical card Hetty - love the rainbow and the white embossed background.
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a great blog post! Your daughter was such a cutie-pie at that age! What a fun memory! Love your unicorn-themed card and gift! Gorgeous colours - this is a special card - love it!