Thursday, July 27, 2017

Sea Scenery


Today I have a blogpost on the ART NEKO blog
sharing some sea stamps caklled Mermaids and Ocean Life.
When I finished the card I had some backgrounds left and
I created two atc's with it to share here.
You find the details of my card on the Art Neko Blog.

For the atc's I also have made some direct to paper backgrounds
with broken china oxide distress ink. 
I have a die that is like a fishnet and I cut this out of white paper.
To give it a more net color, I colored it with brown ink
and by accident one of the  atc was underneath, so with
this lucky accident I had some net coloring on this card.
It worked like a stencil.

The sentiments on the atc are by my friend Joanne and she has
a great page on Facebook were she shows you all her fun sentiments.
Take a look here: Stampin' Funn.

Same technique for the background,
random stamping and adding the net
with a piece of baker's twine.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolute undersea wonders, fabulous makes Hetty. Beautiful sea colours and embellishments.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your card, Hetty, and the ATC's are fabulous - where did you get those fish stamps from?
Blessings
Maxine