Monday, October 30, 2017

Club Scrap October Artist Team YouTube Challenge

Last month the Artist Team looked at Club Scrap's Pinterest for
inspiration. This month it is 
that we are looking for inspiration. 
Wow are there many tutorials to choose from!
 I had a hard time picking one. 

I hope you have arrived here from
and seen what video she had picked.

You find all participants on the 

Now  here is what I picked: a card folio.
I thought with Christmas soon, I make a version
with Christmas cards.

Below you find Tricia's card folio video tutorial
and if you want to read about it and  print all
the instructions than you go to
 the Club Scrap Blog HERE
I went through all my boxes for papers, stamps and digital images
so please forgive me if I do not mention all the kits I used.
I had a package of the Quad Prints to use for the 
outside of  the card kit and on the cards as well.

This is the closed card kit, that is absolutely fun 
and easy to make if you follow all Tricia's inscructions
and have the printed paper sizes and scoring at hand.

Here the open card kit. It fits easy 6 cards and
as much enveloppes. A great gift too.

Here my 6 cards in the pocket of the kit

and here a quick look at all of them.

Here the first two cards. I love my Gnome stamps.
(The girl version is still available)
The images are colored with zig markers.
The snowflakes and sentiment are rubber stamps 
from Shades of Winter.
 For the 3rd card I  made use of the digital version 
of the Gnome for the Holidays and the owl rubber stamp
from the Scandinavia kit. For the female gnome there 
is a seprate digital version here.
For the 4th card I used the quad paper and rubber stamps
from the Celebrate kit (Jan 2016). The Happy New Year
stamp is from Verve stamps.
For the firework stamps I used two colors of ink that I applied
befor stamping.
Card 5 and 6 are so called bridge cards. You fold them flat
for sending, but once out of the envelop you have them folded 
out and standing up.

Here is the flat version. The left side is in a fold
and the right sight is open. 
The card measures 4,25 inch x 5,5 inch flat.

Here is the card folded out. Inside I stamped the sentiment
and outside i uded the digital images. The gnomes are cut out 
with scissors.

Here another one. I just loved the sentiment and
had to use it. Hope you get lots
of inspiration for your Christmas card.

Now hop over to
and see what she has found interesting to make
and give it her own twist.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


9 comments:

Ink Stained Roni said...

What a fun project! I love the beautiful Shades of Winter papers used for this and those cards...gotta love Mr. Gnome and his wife! Just darling, it will make a great gift for someone.

Love it Hetty! TFS :)

Karen Wyngaard said...

Your card folio is so pretty and filled with such awesome cards! I think my fave is the bridge card design with Mr. and Mrs. Gnome...super cute!

Wendy Bellino said...

Great project filled with some AWESOME cards! Oh now I have to get out my gnome stamps and whip up some Xmas cards! ♥♥♥ your card samples Hetty and I laughed when I read your comment about not listing the all the kits used, I feel your pain!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun fun project Hetty and filled with wonderful cards!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! what a fabulous set of cards and GREAT holder, what a wonderful gift. Love the Gnomes and their sentiments, altogether absolutely FABULOUS.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great idea the pouch is, and your cards are wonderful. My saying is that I know I'm getting old when both my doctor and pastor are younger than my own offspring!! :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa D said...

Can never have enough folios. It's nice to see the gnomes make an appearance.

Lilian said...

The card folios are really cool! And I love your cards!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

APeeling Crafts said...

Awesome folio and set of cards!! Beautiful job on each one.