Friday, December 15, 2017

Coffee Lovers blog hop day 8 (last)

On the last day of the 
it is national tea day in the US,
so here my tea card.

Various scrappapers in the background and on the
card I used a Tim Holtz stencil.
The sentiment, the cup and the cookies are
digital images by Verve stamps.
The set is called Santa & Coffee and is
this week on sale.
In photoshop I added the santa hat to the cup  and printed
the image twice. So after coloring I added the tea bag
and colored the santa hat of the 2nd image, cut it out
and added it with foam tape to the first image for 
some 3d effect. Arranging the cookies to the cup
and the card was finished.
For coloring I used some alcohol markers.
And here my cup of tea today and wishing
you all a Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
and may all your dreams come true
in the New Year!
Well, this was it for the Winter hop.
Thanks to Amy Tsuruta, her team and a
bunch of wonderful sponsors for this great week
of coffee/tea/cocoa inspiration!

Thank you all for looking
and all your wonderful comments.

Have a latte great and creative day!


14 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Hetty - love the santa hat over the cup :-)
Blessings
Maxine

New Creations said...

Oooh, I love those sweet cookies and what a gorgeous creation and design! You are on a roll dear Hetty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and a great sentiment. I have been eating too many cookies with the baking I am doing. LOL

~amy~ said...

Love the addition of the hat Hetty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh I admire your photoshop skills : ) I am a tea lover, so today is the day I have to admire all of the tea cards and images! Love your fun card and teabag background. Love the Santa hat on the tea cup. Great fun card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love how you tucked that little teabag under the santa hat. And your cookies look delicious! Fabulous card, Hetty.

Billie A said...

cute card. great tea bag background and santa has nice touch

MariLynn said...

Hetty, what a creative card. I love the hat on the cup. I like the 3-d effect. Great job.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally fun!

Shelly said...

Such a fun card, Hetty!

Judy1223 said...

Hetty, your love and dedication to coffee and tea are so admirable! Your projects all week have been fabulous, I must say! Happy Hanukkah to you and thanks for all your lovely inspiration all year long!

Lisa said...

Ooh! Love this and I keep forgetting to go buy that set! I think I'll do it right now! You've used it beautifully! Thanks for all of the inspiration during the hop! Always love your designs!

Laura said...

Very fun card, Hetty! You did a great job with the layout and colors! So cool that you used digital stamps and get them to look so great!!! I wish I had your talent!! THanks for sharing!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

How pretty! Love Santa hat on there!