Sunday, December 23, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #302

I am getting into New Year cards now. It is too late
to send Christmas cards, but a good time 
to wish my friends a Happy New Year.
And they say elephants bring good luck.
You can read about it HERE.

as inspiration for my card.

For my card I used:
The elephant rubber stamp by Michael Strong
bottle and sentiment die cut from Aliexpress
background paper and "the"sticker Tim Holtz
Stampin'Up! star paper punch

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your use of the sketch, Hetty, and you have created a wonderful card. Thanks for the link - I had wondered why you have used an elephant on your new years cards!
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Hetty! I'm so happy someone else besides me saw outside the box - or in this case rectangle! - for our CTS Challenge! Party on!! and thanks for playing...
=] Michele