Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Simon Says: Wrap it up!


Lots of wrapping in December, so when I noticed the 
challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Blog,
I just had to enter it:
"Wrap it Up!"

This time I stamped my own wrapping paper and made a matching card.
I used the Stamptember 2017 Tim Holtz stamps. I love them
an the matching stencil that came with it.


This is the finished package, but below 
I have some stamping stages to share.
I have this lovely kraft paper with a gold shine,
perfect for the Holidays. I started stamping with two
tones of brown and the woodring stamp.

Next I used these stamps with brown, green and red
oxide distress inks.

The woodsie is also perfect for a label.
The sentiment is from the Tim Holtz mini handwitten
holidays stamps CMS211.

For the matching card I used the same stamps.

The background is stamped with the woodsie
and I added some stars fromn the stencil in the sky
with a little sparkle added.
On the bottom you also see part of the stencil.
The background paper is a pice of Stampin'Up!
design paper I found that matched nicely.

Thank you very much for looking
and have a creative day!





6 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Oh that stamp set is fabulous! What a great idea to stamp wrapping paper. I have a huge roll of brown paper to play with. Maybe I can get the nieces and nephews involved. Thanks for sharing your art!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful pair this project makes Hetty - love your stamped paper, the the card is really striking, and such a delightful match!
Blessings
Maxine

Dandi93 said...

You've done an amazing job with your wrapping paper and card Hetty.... WOW ! Beautifully done

Fikreta said...

Wonderful projects
hugs

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY lovely.
Faith
x

Laura said...

Love what you have created...the card is so pretty and the wrapping paper is amazing! Thanks for showing us which stamp set you used. That wood-ring stamp is so cool and love the different ways you used it! Thanks for sharing your creativity!