Monday, February 24, 2020

Anything but a card for Bugaboo digital stamps


As my SIL had a knee operation, I made her
a goodie bag and of course a tag on the bag.
Great for Anything but a Card Monday on
where you find even more ideas.

I love that teapot that comes with my guest designer
bage, so I had to go and get it. It is perfect for get well cards
and tags. You find the Flower Teapot HERE.
I colored the teapot with Stampin'Blends.

The sentiment is in Dutch and means: Get well.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another awesome card Hetty.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your tag- fantastic colors and a great design! Hope your DIl recovers quickly!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This should cheer her up Hetty, it's really lovely.
Faith x

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag Hetty, love the image and the beautiful bright colours, perfect for cheering up someone who's feeling under the weather!
xx

Fikreta said...

ITs so nice tag!

Lisa Lynn said...

That will really help cheer your SIL with the bright image. Hope that her surgery went well.