Monday, April 13, 2020

For the HEROES who like coffee

Sorry everyone, could not resist to make a
coffee version, for I think all those caregivers
need a lot of coffee to keep going±

I hope you know that this Hero image is a 
FREEBIE bij Jillian Vance HERE.

The sentiment and the coffee cup are 
from a stamp set by Simon Says Stamp

but as my printer ink was finished it came out 
black and white and I must say I like it that way
(not to busy in the background.

Thanks for looking,
stay safe
and keep crafting!


5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another wonderful card for our medical heros.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I chuckled at the fact you managed to merge caregivers and coffee. Very nice card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Of course you have to add a coffee care card - I am sure a lot of our medics are running on coffee!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yes I like the background too, a wonderful card.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

Great card!