Monday, October 5, 2020

Bugboo Digital Stamps: Anything but a Card

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I share an idea of what you can do with the
super cute scarecrow image that comes as a freebie
when you subscrabe to the newsletter of the

Here is what I did with Oz Scarecrow
After printing this cute image twice, I colored it with 
my Stampin'Blends. When finished I cut out the images.

The circles are punched out and letting and decorating
are all done by hand. With a piece of waxed tread and a needle
I added the circles to the scrarecrow. The middle circle
is attached to the stick with double sided tape and another
circle at the back. The stick s also fastened with a larger circle
and double sided tape behand the head of the scarecrow.

Hope you like this idea.
I was thinking to get some small pumpkins
and add the sticks in the middle and decorate my new home.
Yes, I am going to move house soon, so hopefully I have
time to keep up with all the challenges this month.

For nowm, I added these picks into a vase:

Thanks for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting.







 

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and fun addition to a bouquet.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! What a wonderful idea and great images, all look so lovely Hetty, love the idea of them in the pumpkins for your new home.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

so very nice!